I can't seem to locate the SENT box for emails

sophia1212

Reaction score
Maybe this is a really stupid question, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to look at emails that I sent to people. What am I missing here? I just got my Droid a few hours ago and I am SO lost. I miss my blackberry...

I can't seem to even figure out the simplest of things on the Droid. sheesh, I can't even find the zoom button for the camera, or the button to take a video... totally feel disconnected. sigh.

omnibus

Reaction score
The sent box as well as several others are called "labels" on the Droid. When you go to g-mail for example touch the dedicated menu key and choose "labels" and you'll find your sent folder.

There is no zoom on built in to the Droid camera but download the free "pro zoom 5X app" and you'll be all set.

Please ignore the above sentence re: built in zoom, I plead "duh".:huh:

Last edited:

gas34

Reaction score
Mine zooms in when I touch the screen. A plus/minus icon appears.

The sent box as well as several others are called "labels" on the Droid. When you go to g-mail for example touch the dedicated menu key and choose "labels" and you'll find your sent folder.

There is no zoom on built in to the Droid camera but download the free "pro zoom 5X app" and you'll be all set.

OP
S

sophia1212

Reaction score
thanks so much to both of you! I found both the label for my out box AND the zooming in thingy.