I can't seem to find a waterproof case...

droidfan2

Reaction score
(FOUND) I can't seem to find a waterproof case...

that I can also use my phone while it's in it. Okay, not for $100... Any help?

Motorola Droid...

Thanks...

Last edited:
OP
D

droidfan2

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea but was hoping for a solution that gives a little more protection...

Any leads on something more of a case that is waterproof and protective?

I am going on a mission now to find something...

OP
D

droidfan2

Reaction score
Mission Success!

Thanks for the idea but was hoping for a solution that gives a little more protection...

I think I have found a solution... Found this on ebay... #280594125555

It looks nice, has protection and is waterproof! Even floats with a floaty thing attached...

It's almost x-mas so I'm gonna try it!

turdbogls

Reaction score

It looks nice, has protection and is waterproof! Even floats with a floaty thing attached...

Waterproof, Ebay, expensive phone.....this should be interesting. at least try submerging the case with something int it (like a paper towel) other than the phone for the first time. in my experience, anything waterproof from ebay really means water resistant. bought a waterproof case for my wallet and whatnot for when i was snorkling, came out completely filled with water. it looked like it was going to work (nice latch and rubber seal) but obviously didnt.

OP
D

droidfan2

Reaction score

Waterproof, Ebay, expensive phone.....this should be interesting. at least try submerging the case with something int it (like a paper towel) other than the phone for the first time. in my experience, anything waterproof from ebay really means water resistant. bought a waterproof case for my wallet and whatnot for when i was snorkling, came out completely filled with water. it looked like it was going to work (nice latch and rubber seal) but obviously didnt.

I agree that test will be involved before I use it! Thanks for the support... I'll post an update after the increasing scale test is performed...