I can't see wny anyone would want this phone..

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Well thanks! The phone is skinny and you cant see it in the daylight. Dumb? Dumb.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What features does it lack.

And if the battery poops out you lose it and get insurance to replace it..

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
But the battery cant Poop out on you. It's sealed inside. Kinda like a diaper that you can't change.

bdub33

Reaction score
I like to have 2 batteries for my phone so I'm never sitting at a charger and the phone is with me all the time. Razr looks nice but not for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never had two batteries even with the OG Droid. I'm always near a charger.

I don't understand the diaper analogy.

Monkeyman806

Reaction score
Haters R Gonna Hate

Never understood why people hated on phones with so much passion. It's not like anyone if forcing you to buy it (goes for Bionic, Razr or any other phone).

For me I personally wasn't blown over by the Bionic because of all the hype and speculation surrounding it for almost a year. Once I held it in my hands I felt for some reason
I should just save my money and wait or get a D3. D3 because there is no 4G in my area.

Then Verizon said it will release 4G in my area on 11/17 (Rhode Island) so I knew my next phone had to be a 4G device. I was just going to pull the trigger once
the Bionic had a price drop and deal but after I signed into my account and learned of the Droid Razr... I pre-ordered that day.

For me: I don't mod my phones I just use them almost every second I am awake. The trade off for no battery pull didn't upset me as I would rather have a sealed
phone (wife and daughter touching my phone = something bad is gonna happen). Never had nor wanted to carry extra batteries around either.To have such an uber
thin phone on the 4G LTE network makes me happy to a point I could never explain in text. For me the phone just looks damn sexy.

While some view this phone as missing some features I view it as a little better than Bionic with tons of better features (better screen, kevlar, water res., 1.2 vs 1.0
etc etc etc).

These threads are just haters being haters and wishing they could have every single phone under the sun but since they can't they hate on phones they don't have or
wish they could just mix and match every single phone into one mega phone... lol

It's tech so everything has a short shelf life... if you own the Bionic - rock on and be happy for those that get the Razr = rock on and be happy and if you are one of
those people that pre-ordered the Droid Razr and hate it / have issues because it is off the 1st round of shipments... wait for updates to fix or pay the 35 bucks to return it.

gmtekk

Reaction score
Razr all the way!!...don't hate, appreciate.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums