1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I can't hear anyone who calls

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by delaen, Jan 6, 2010.

1. delaen

delaen New Member

Recently I updated Google Voice and Handcent. I don't know if either are related, but they were the last changes I made to my phone.

Now whenever I get a call, I can't hear anything they say. They can hear me fine. The volume is all the way up as far as I can tell and it happens without any screen protector/case on the phone.

Is anyone having this issue? It just started yesterday or the day before.

edit: Just scrolled down and saw this. Mine might be related. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...cial-thread-no-sound-after-headphone-use.html. Not sure how to delete this thread.
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. SkiTramp

SkiTramp New Member

incoming calls...low volume

Yup...me too. It started after my newest update. The problem is intermittent....not all incoming calls have the problem.
  3. kvocal1

kvocal1 New Member

No sound

Having the same problem, any fix yet????
Search tags for this page

droid rugby pro cant hear incoming calls

motorola droid razr cannot hear voice on the phone