I can't find out how to save pictures from an mms message to my phone

jmath

Reaction score
I have an HTC Droid Eris and the copy/paste method won't work for me. I've used the free application but that causes a separate album to be created for all pictures saved to my phone from MMS messages and I don't necessarily want the pictures i have sent to me to stick when people go through my phone. Any tips?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well on the droid it's a long press at the top of the message. By the persons name and number. Then i get the option to save to card.

OP
J

jmath

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen that on most other forums but it doesn't work for the droid eris...at least not for mine.

taryn00

Reaction score
HTC Droid Eris Saving MMS Photos and Options

Thanks so much Miami1683!

It worked for me on my HTC Eris to press and hold the top of the particular message that the photo was in (like you said). All the options showed up! I kept trying to press and hold on the actual file button (looks like a button with an icon of the file), like the VZW Users Guide suggested.

I almost thought I had a bad phone...but it's a bad manual. Thanks again!

bkdegraw

Reaction score
got it

On my Motorola, I found out I had to open the message then a long press on the photo brought up the options, one of which was to save to SD card.

dodibatzion

Reaction score
I couldn't figure that out either and I tried the suggestion above, by long pressing the upper left where the sender's photo was and it gave options to save! yea! thanks!

jakheb

Reaction score
I just long press the pic itself. Save to sd card.

vla64

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen that on most other forums but it doesn't work for the droid eris...at least not for mine.
That does work you have to hold where the name shows not on the pic it self.