I cant find howto change this setting!!!

RTdodgeneon

Reaction score
hey guys im new to this forum. Anyways i just got a X2 and im loving it much better than my A855 droid. but the only setting i cant fix is when i call or recieve a call is that it always says VERIZON WIRELESS out loud. can i get rid of this?:icon_ banana::icon_ lala:

MusicIsTheKey

Reaction score
Go to Setting>Sound

and then scroll down and make sure that "Roaming tone" doesn't have a check mark in the box.
If it does have a check mark, click on the box to deselect it.

OP
R

RTdodgeneon

Reaction score
ok sweet, thanks. and when im playing music and the phone is locked i cant turn the volume down unless i unlock it. can i make it so i can adjust it when it is locked?

azdrifter

Reaction score
ok sweet, thanks. and when im playing music and the phone is locked i cant turn the volume down unless i unlock it. can i make it so i can adjust it when it is locked?
that is weird because my X2 turns the volume down when it is locked and the screen is black,..maybe it's a system glitch you can try a hard reset sometimes this fixes small glitches on phones.

Willie_gs

Reaction score
Make sure you have the latest update 2.3.4 mine couldn't do it until updated, now don't even have to turn screen on for volumen.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums