I can't do that dave

oregon

Reaction score
need some help. My phone has gone out on it's own. Started last night. I was talking on the phone when it started dialing random numbers. Now when I unlock it it will open random programs, set nonsense appointments on my calender and eventually lock up. I haven't recently downloaded and programs although I do get email from MSN.com and gmail. Any ideas?

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Data Factory Reset.

OP
O

oregon

Reaction score
you're talking to pretty much a limited tech guy. Are you saying it needs to go back to the factory for reset?

OP
O

oregon

Reaction score
Ok I managed to do a factory reset and it didn't change anything. Still got a mind of its own doing random things. Back it goes. Another general question. Do smart phones get reception as good as cell phones? I'm in a known low signal area. With my old Razor II I could pretty much talk anywhere anytime. When I upgraded to a smart phone my telephone reception too a dramatic downturn. My first one, a HTC touch pro II pretty much got no reception. My Droid gets marginally better reception (I have to set it on the counter and talk on the speaker phone 'cause if I pick it up the call gets dropped) but not nearly as good as the razor.