I can't be the only one! Who else holds their Droid lefty?

bacalao

Reaction score
I'm a lefty. But pretty ambidextrous with my phone. I can't use swype with my left though. In boxing, baseball, scissors, and chopsticks, I'm a righty. Everything else southpaw! Droid likes both my hands equally an I always use a lockcode that is easy to do with both.

jgesler

Reaction score
i hold and type with my left hand i use the compact qwerty on better keyboard so its easier to type i was looking for a screen shot but no luck most people know about better keyboard tho

OyVOid

Reaction score
Never truly thought about it but I hold my baby Droid with both hands, because I love it so. I type with both hands. Whatever is convenient.

Apparently, my love for it is contagious because now two of my co-workers just brought theirs. :)

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I use both hands so I won't trip over a crack ion the sidewalk :icon_ lala: and drop my phone, but when sitting down, yes my Droid is favored by my left hand (coffee cup in the roght!!!)...:icon_ rocker:

jimnutt

Reaction score
Hmm... with the keyboard out I hold it with both hands and type with my thumbs. One handed is usually in the left hand and type with my left thumb (and I'm very right handed... maybe it's the years of playing viola). But normally, I hold it in my left hand and use my right index finger.