I cannot upload photos to the forum after installing Nougat

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I downloaded Nougat this morning to my moto Z Force and then about 10 hours later, I noticed that I couldn't transfer photos from my Google gallery to the forum so I could show off my new grandson... I can still see the photos in my gallery but when i try to send them to the last post wins thread, Tapatalk shuts down time after time. I reported it and the report was confirmed as sent. Is anybody else with moto Z or moto Z force having this problem? Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks! And Happy Thanksgiving to all! PS I was able to send photos elsewhere to friends on Gmail and messaging with no problem

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just did a test post in a thread in active in. I didn't have any issues.

Thanks... Maybe it's just me or an incompatibility between Tapatalk and the gallery or where and how I received the photo from originally( my daughter and son in law sent me pictures originally from their iPhone and I have moto z force)

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you make sure that Tapatalk is up-to-date after upgrading the phone to Nougat?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
How do I do that exactly...I thought I knew, but...no...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You mentioned earlier you need using the Pick A source icon (the one that looks like a picture), have you tried the Attach icon? The one that looks like a paper clip?

uploadfromtaptalk1479958854508.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You mentioned earlier you need using the Pick A source icon (the one that looks like a picture), have you tried the Attach icon? The one that looks like a paper clip?

View attachment 77132

I just uploaded one from before Nougat so I think I'm resolved... How do I withdraw the thread, or do I wait awhile and see what happens

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I just uploaded one from before Nougat so I think I'm resolved... How do I withdraw the thread, or do I wait awhile and see what happens

Give it a day or so to make sure everything's good, then you can mark it "resolved". I'd hate for you to close it without knowing for certain it's working properly

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Give it a day or so to make sure everything's good, then you can mark it "resolved". I'd hate for you to close it without knowing for certain it's working properly

True! Thanks

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just FYI: Marking it Solved doesn't close it, it will remain open. It will just let others know that the issue is solved.

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just FYI: Marking it Solved doesn't close it, it will remain open. It will just let others know that the issue is solved.

Thanks