1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I cannot get out of AP Fastboot flash mode.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Spankyownz, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Spankyownz

Spankyownz New Member

It started as me trying to get a new update on my Droid Razr. I got RSD lite, and fastboot files. The fastboot failed, and now I am stuck between home screen and the AP boot screen. Every time I power off, I have to hit the power +volume up + volume down to get it to boot normally. But every time I power off, it takes me to the same screen. Any help would be appreciated, and ask any questions of me if you need more information for helping me. I am new to root and alike.
    Edit: So I tried to flash fastboot files to my phone. The Flash failed. I was using RSD Lite 5.6. I would like to try again, but as I go through the steps to select the fastboot files it tells me that no items were found. The AP Fastboot screen also tells me Flash failed.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
Search tags for this page
cannot get out of fastboot mode
droid how to exit flash mode
droid razr ap fastboot exit

exist flash mode droid bionic

get droid razr m out of flash mode

get droid razr out of flash mode

how to exit ap fast boot mode

how to exit fastboot

how to exit fastboot flash mode

how to get out of ap fastboot