I cannot believe.....

Reaction score
People are just now getting home from work. Give 'em til 8pm EST, then get the pitch forks! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
But what if they lost root then how can they pull it?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
OK, I have the file in my cache, I can figure out how to copy it to my sd-ext or PC, I have about 30 min before it attempts to install again!! I could take the time and determine how to go about it but I am short on time, tell me how and I'll post it for the world to see!

Tonik

Reaction score
OK, I have the file in my cache, I can figure out how to copy it to my sd-ext or PC, I have about 30 min before it attempts to install again!! I could take the time and determine how to go about it but I am short on time, tell me how and I'll post it for the world to see!

Long press it with your file browser and select copy. Browse to your sd and paste it. Hook to PC drag to PC and upload it somewhere.

Mike8016

Reaction score
Someone told me to do it after i updated. But i didnt even know how.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Yeah, I was overcomplicating the process by having my phone plugged into laptop on mass storage whil trying to copy lol, as you can imagine, no workie but I saw the light.

I can email files to someone to host, I don't have any accounts set-up to do so!

One Moto Update coming up!

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Yeah, I was overcomplicating the process by having my phone plugged into laptop on mass storage whil trying to copy lol, as you can imagine, no workie but I saw the light.

I can email files to someone to host, I don't have any accounts set-up to do so!

One Moto Update coming up!

I can host it on my Dropbox account if you PM it to me!

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
If you p.m. me i will give you my email and stick the update in my dropbox for everyone. Thank you for doing this. You have my thanks.i

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Lol. Guess i was slow on the reply ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

WolfBrother

Reaction score
Wife lost root.

I'm on 901