1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i can upgrade again!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by cdipier2, Aug 21, 2010.

1. cdipier2

cdipier2 New Member

I upgraded from the droid 1 to the droid 2 the day it came out. Well anyway I got an email the other day saying I can upgrade again. Well I was curious to see if it would work so I clicked the link, input my phone number and it still let's me go through the steps. The droid 2 would only cost me 150 this time around. I'm gonna use this cause my brother wants a D2 he hates his palm pre plus. Anyone else get this email?
  2. AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo New Member

How come the D2 only costs $150 for you instead of $199?
  3. cdipier2

cdipier2 New Member

There giving an extra 50 off. My first D2 costed 199
  4. tobytl

tobytl New Member

Yea, the early upgrades bug out sometimes. I bought a DX as an early upgrade, and they gave me NE2 pricing ($99). The next upgradable phone on my plan is in september, the one after that's in august of 2011 (which was mine, and still hasn't changed even with the DX upgrade/2yr contract...).

Could be the girl at the store just liked me, but knowing me, I'm going with just a screw up.
  5. dnasty88

dnasty88 New Member

the guy gave me my droid for 199 with 100 mail in rebate