I can considering the droid 2 but after reading this I'm Greatly Dissapointed!

kiyanofosho

Reaction score
The Droid 1 was my only friend for a while! then my droid 2 came along and hes my new best bud! if you dont like the motoblur, root the droid 2 and put some blurless roms. or some of the devs are making a complete aosp rom for 2.2

Arcadian

Reaction score
Tried the blurless roms not a fan of them. I like the 2.4.5 with the r2d2 removed and the black notification bar. Now just waiting for the black glass theme for it. I will prob try the asop rom soon.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you need a camera that can snap an indoor photo get the X. D2's camera is horrific unless you are outside in broad daylight.

Not true. You just have to learn how to use the settings to take a proper picture.

Are you aware that there are a variety of options to choose from for the cameral effects. Tap on your screen and look at the effects. Pick the proper one for your lighting.

It does a fine job of taking pictures inside, and even in low light conditions. Is it as good as a real digital camera? Probably not, but it doesn't do that bad.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hook is right you just have to manipulate settings. I'm going to college as a photographer so I get pretty in to it and can usually get what I need out of it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

blockheadnc

Reaction score
The best thing I did was go to the store and play with it there. Plus it helped that my boss had the Droid 1 and once she had all the right apps downloaded, she really liked it. My son & I ended up purchasing the Droid 2 and we have enjoyed them. The reviews help but the best thing to do is go to the store and look at it yourself. You need to decided if you like it, some people's expectations are different than others so their reviews would be reflect that. Plus check and see if the store has a return policy on the phone, if you don't like it after 30 days, return it.

LoneWolf15

Reaction score
One other note --I'm experiencing Wifi issues. I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it yet. I can connect --but I can't browse once I have. Until I turn Wifi off, I get errors trying to connect to web pages.

3G works fine, so things could be worse, but it's still annoying.