I want it.

4ajy6ade.jpg

eru3abeg.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
P

Peteypab2133

Reaction score
From my research there are major differences in the two implementations. While the Moto droid does only have a 550Mhz processor it also has it's own dedicated gpu or gpu/cpu combo (can't remember). Which unlike the iphone and if i read correctly the snapdragon as well. The Iphone and the new snapdragon are all SoC, System on a Chip. Which means it handles all the cpu + gpu requests. To me I equate this to having a computer with an integrated graphics card is never as good as having one with it's own dedicated card.

I am in much favor of the way, and do believe this is going to be the way of the future for phones, just as it has been with pc's. That's just my 2cents though.

This is an international version of the Note 2 that my sammy rep uses. Since my VZW N2 doesnt have blocking I downloaded the shortcut app and added it manually. I attempted to add video calling but it just force closes itself. It appears to be there. Just cannot access it. This is something I would root my phone for if I could get it. I really hope the S4 has it here in a couple months!!!

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I am not trying to be rude but why would we want it on are phones if it does not work

OP
P

Peteypab2133

Reaction score
But it does work. For him. The FTC or the carriers cut it out of our phones before we got it. The pictures of the phone are his. Which comes standard with working video calling. Its basically facetime. But for Samsung. I figured it was built into every phone but just not available to the users unless unlocked. Just have to get his rom maybe? Im not a modify kinda guy.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Thanks to Verizon there is a lot of things on are not on are phones. This would be a great feature to have

Reeftivo

Reaction score
just install Tango for free from the play store

Tango works great on mine and has alot of excellent features