I been playing around with ROMs but...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Rogziel, Apr 5, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Rogziel

Rogziel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I find that BB and UDroid are the best from what I have played around with. But I still find myself still leaning towards BB. The only problem I have with BB is the V0.9 with clockwork. Is there a way to get the V0.8 live wallpaper with the red streaks rather then having the Nexus one live wallpaper? I'm still fairly new with flashing and recognizing files, I have to say clockwork made it a lot fast, and easier to flash things.

Maybe I'm just dumb and I don't realize there is a way live wallpapers in a folder of some sort?

Sorry for the nub question, I didn't find anything in the search.
  2. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    okay im assuming you want the red nexus live wallpaper so first off go to this site Index of /pete/ESE53/Options and download the "livewallpapersred.apk" then rename it to "LiveWallpapers.apk" and place it on the root of your sd card.

secondly you will use this script in terminal emulator -switchlwp (switches the color of the livewallpapers) to use it type "su" <press enter key> "switchlwp" <press enter key> just like that just without the quotation marks.

Thirdly reboot your phone and that should work for you :)
  3. Rogziel

Rogziel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Question, cant I just use EoE to install the .apk? or would it make it conflicting?

Edit: Well, either I'm not doing this right or it doesn't work. First time I tired it, everything went fine. I reset and it didn't work, I tried to do it again and now it says "permission denied" in the terminal.
  4. peteralfonso

peteralfonso Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    In terminal mount as rw and then:

# chmod 777 /system/xbin/enablescripts
    # enablescripts
  5. Rogziel

Rogziel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nvm! Did it, thanks alot :D!