I asked Moto for the bootloader keys...

kptphalkon

Reaction score
If eFuse prevents the phone from being unlocked/relocked, then how could they possibly update the kernel or the OS?

turdbogls

Reaction score
Late I know, but I like telling people about my two cents haha

I think the damn least they can do is give us the keys when they decide to stop updating it, one way or another we should be able to stay up to date on Android, I doubt they recognize or will honor that, though...

No one on here works for Motorola and can "borrow" the keys? I'm kinda surprised no one has done that yet... And yet, who wants to lose their job? Haha I would if it'd make me "the hero of the battle of the Motorola Bootloader"!

this is what i always hoped would happen.
obviously the earlier the better, however we all know that isn't going to happen. (i am guessing this is for warranty issues, people getting a replacement b/c they try rooting and whatnot)

anyway, give us gingerbread and unlock the bootloader and i will be happy.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now this is funny. I did a similar thing with Microsoft when I was having issues activating someone's XP. I asked them for the "master key" which they do have and is usable on all versions of each windows.....what I mean is one key will work on all XP versions, another for 7 and so on......can you guess what they said?

rustymcbain

Reaction score
I saw a tweet from Chuck Norris that as soon as he gets finished avoiding nuclear fallout devastation in Japan, Kicking Libya's ass, and working out on his total gym he'll unlock the bootloader before lunch... ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I saw a tweet from Chuck Norris that as soon as he gets finished avoiding nuclear fallout devastation in Japan, Kicking Libya's ass, and working out on his total gym he'll unlock the bootloader before lunch... ;)

Tell Chuck to hand out a few roundhouses to the schmucks that locked the bootloader in the first place. :icon_evil:

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score

Tell Chuck to hand out a few roundhouses to the schmucks that locked the bootloader in the first place. :icon_evil:

:stupid: (no offense tgyberg - only emo that pointed up)

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Signed the petition, and copied your signature for support! Props to whoever's idea this was! So how many signatures do we need for groubal to send the petition to Moto?