I am running CyanogenMod 6 Rc-1

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by WoZzY, Jul 12, 2010.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    I have tryed the suggested kernels & they all end up as it failing & by failing I mean applying it & then booting up saying I have a dead battery an the led red so I reboot & apply the back up I mad of the original CyanogenMod 6 rc-1 & full battery what am I doing wrong with this kernel I have never had this much problem changing kernels with any other rom please help also I am using rom manager but I am also applying the update not erasing data any help would be great thanks

2. woot505

woot505 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same problem, havent found a kernal that will work YET!!! Have to keep restoring the stock rom with stock kernal!! WTF??????

3. Syraz

Syraz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    are you using the jdlfg kernels like it suggested on the release post? I am running the 1.1 ghz kernel with no problems with CH6RC1

4. woot505

woot505 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am now, tried the ones listed with the rom in RM, those dont work, but I did read about the jdlfg kernals and.....BINGO!!!!! I am booted back running good with the same kernal you are using, 1.1. Thanks for the reply, I really like CM roms, they are the best in my eyes. I cant wait till jrummy puts the blue energy theme for it. I have been using BE theme on CM last two roms, LOVE IT and they go great together!!!

5. Rsswga

Rsswga Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol..if all else fails read