1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I am running CyanogenMod 6 Rc-1

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by WoZzY, Jul 12, 2010.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

I have tryed the suggested kernels & they all end up as it failing & by failing I mean applying it & then booting up saying I have a dead battery an the led red so I reboot & apply the back up I mad of the original CyanogenMod 6 rc-1 & full battery what am I doing wrong with this kernel I have never had this much problem changing kernels with any other rom please help also I am using rom manager but I am also applying the update not erasing data any help would be great thanks
  2. woot505

woot505 New Member

I had the same problem, havent found a kernal that will work YET!!! Have to keep restoring the stock rom with stock kernal!! WTF??????
  3. Syraz

Syraz New Member

are you using the jdlfg kernels like it suggested on the release post? I am running the 1.1 ghz kernel with no problems with CH6RC1
  4. woot505

woot505 New Member

I am now, tried the ones listed with the rom in RM, those dont work, but I did read about the jdlfg kernals and.....BINGO!!!!! I am booted back running good with the same kernal you are using, 1.1. Thanks for the reply, I really like CM roms, they are the best in my eyes. I cant wait till jrummy puts the blue energy theme for it. I have been using BE theme on CM last two roms, LOVE IT and they go great together!!!
  5. Rsswga

Rsswga New Member

Lol..if all else fails read