i am ready to trade in my DROID RAZR

jacobperrin23

Reaction score
Think u have all these new phones that aren't far away DROID RAZR HD lg spectrum 2 lg vu i need a new phone

eagle923

Reaction score
I like yellow. Wait, are we asking questions or making odd statements?

RecklessFable

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I was just thinking that I've had my phone for less than a year and have realized this is the fastest I've ever fallen out-of-love with a phone. The battery life just does not match the wondrous functionality provided.

I went on vacation and couldn't use it for nav, maps, even basic googling because my battery would hit 15% by dinner. It's the coolest, most useless gadet I own.

Last edited:

pinoy_92

Reaction score
unless you get $100 with that lg spectrum 2 i would say its a bad trade.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Coming off the HTC Touch Pro II (WM phone) and HTC Evo 4g, my Maxx is like a Lamborghini..... that gets 36 mpg. :icon_eek: :biggrin: :hail:

David

Glass_Joe099

Reaction score
Who ever is draining their battery that fast is doing something wrong. I got my phone about 5 days ago and I've only had to charge it once from almost dead. I didn't even charge the thing when I got it and it made it from Friday afternoon through way early Sunday AM on whatever it had in it. I use the phone quite a bit during the day and it barely gets to 50% capacity.

B0B0

Reaction score
Who ever is draining their battery that fast is doing something wrong. I got my phone about 5 days ago and I've only had to charge it once from almost dead. I didn't even charge the thing when I got it and it made it from Friday afternoon through way early Sunday AM on whatever it had in it. I use the phone quite a bit during the day and it barely gets to 50% capacity.

Whoever can get more than 2 days out of a smart phone isn't using it very much. :p

Death4U

Reaction score
I get 2 days or even 3 consistently with very heavy use i never put my phone down. It just requires a little know how and some training of the battery. I would recommending reading the numerous post here in these forums to get you on the right track. I find the "short booster charges" while in the car help extend this time. Most ive gotten out of this phone was 3 days 9 hrs before i charged it fully.

cris

Reaction score
Im on the regular razr and this past weekend i went 1 day 12 hours before it hit 20% battery. I think that's pretty good considering i text alot and talk.

sjason73

Reaction score
I can see getting ample time out of the Maxx. However I have the regular Razr and sometimes can't get past 1-2 in the afternoon on a siingle chaarge. I have to rate the phone as a whole including user experience like charge time and use. I have had mine since June 3 and the whole battery thing really bumms me out. All the Bells and Whistles doesn't really matter if I have a dead phone!

geejfig

Reaction score
Think u have all these new phones that aren't far away DROID RAZR HD lg spectrum 2 lg vu i need a new phone

—----------

My cat's breath smells like cat food..

Last edited: