I am pretty sure about the Moto Bionic !!

droid master

Reaction score
I know after I get it someone else will come along like the HTC Vigor etc.. Does anyone know how long refund policy if i descide i want to swap out Bionic for HTC Vigor if it comes out within 2 weeks?

GBH2

Reaction score
I believe it has been changed, fairly recently, to just 14 days and you have to pay a "restocking fee".

wmdrummond

Reaction score
I believe it has been changed, fairly recently, to just 14 days and you have to pay a "restocking fee".

You are correct that it is now 14 days. You can thank Apple for that VZW policy change. There is a restocking fee but I suspect that if you get another new phone they will not charge you for it - especially if you are a long-term customer.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

VZW_CS

Reaction score
You are correct that it is now 14 days. You can thank Apple for that VZW policy change. There is a restocking fee but I suspect that if you get another new phone they will not charge you for it - especially if you are a long-term customer. Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
Thanks wmdrummond for the feedback!Just to clarify Verizon Wireless Return & Exchange policy, please visit this link: www.VerizonWireless.com/ReturnPolicy Hope I have addressed any questions or concerns regarding our Return/Exchange Policy! ^ATVZW SupportFollow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Last edited: