droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
ts

I just wanted to share these sick ass icons with you guys. These images were all made by "Svengraph" over at deviantART. I wish I new how to even begin to make something like this...

zjx85l.jpg
23igw9k.jpg

1z3pljq.jpg
2nivb6g.jpg

I figure if I knew how to make icons of this quality I could make the sickest theme ever made for our Droid 2's... Ill keep trying though.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
That takes mad skills and hours upon hours of commitment to hard work to make stuff like that. If people started implementing skills like that into the themes for our Androids we would be far ahead of the game against others in theming (Windows Mobile, iPhones, etc).

XanRules

Reaction score
That takes mad skills and hours upon hours of commitment to hard work to make stuff like that. If people started implementing skills like that into the themes for our Androids we would be far ahead of the game against others in theming (Windows Mobile, iPhones, etc).
People theme WM7? :icon_eek:

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
People theme WM7? :icon_eek:

From what I "heard," yeah. I haven't looked into it to see what kind of theming they are doing, or if there is any such theming going on. Just rumors!

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I can image that those icons would take forever! I really wonder how they even start something like that though? Is it like some really basic layer to start then add layer upon layer to come up with that? So sick.