I am not satisfied

mitchb2

Reaction score
2.1 update blows. Home keys are not lit even though they should be, and yet they will illuminate my bedroom when they shouldn't.

I regret this device and want yul punch someone responsible on the face. And the typing errors ate swype, because that's just one more suck

[EDIT BY RINTINTIGGER: Title was very offensive, changed that!]

Last edited by a moderator:

ShowTime

Reaction score
2.1 works like a dream for me. My home keys behave as they should. And, while I don't use Swype, I'm able to use my fingers dexterously enough (and proofread) to avoid any major typing errors. How long have you had it? Take it back?

eliassami5

Reaction score
2.1 update blows. Home keys are not lit even though they should be, and yet they will illuminate my bedroom when they shouldn't.

I regret this device and want yul punch someone responsible on the face. And the typing errors ate swype, because that's just one more suck

1. Take a chill pill
2. Something is not right with your phone
3. You are blaming the phone because a 3rd party app is not working correctly?
4. Chuck the phone and go get something else if its bothering you that much

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2.1 works like a dream for me. My home keys behave as they should. And, while I don't use Swype, I'm able to use my fingers dexterously enough (and proofread) to avoid any major typing errors. How long have you had it? Take it back?

I'm with ShowTime, I have no problems with 2.1. I think it's great...

baniels

Reaction score
You seem to have been having a lot of problems with your phone since day one. I am sorry your experience has been so negative.

Have you tried a factory reset to bring it back to square (two point) one? That will eliminate any 3rd party apps from the culprit list if the problems continue.

Feel free to punch any of the avatars on this site. Nobody will be upset or even notice.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Calm down! You do have options. Since your unhappy with your current status have you considered rooting? Rooting may give you the experience your looking for.

Mike

smokiedabong

Reaction score

When they should be lit and aren't ?

If it's after a reboot you have to move it from light to dark for the sensor to calibrate . If this doesn't solve the problem do a factory reset .
If still no result , I strongly suggest trowing it against a wall , face up . This always solves my problems .

Reaction score
I think you're over reacting, and you can't spell overreact without ovaries...but I feel ya it is kinda annoying.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score

Are you looking to just rant or do you want help? I personally haven't experienced any of these problems with 2.1 on my Droid. I'm pretty sure my fiancee hasn't either or else I'd never hear the end of it... :D

If you're looking for help, can you provide some more details? When are your home keys not lighting up when you expect them to and when are they lighting up when you think they shouldn't?

What does "the typing errors ate swype" mean?