I am hooked...

jcastillo81

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I recently jumped from the crappy free phone you get when you sign a contract to the Droid... It's my first smartphone and I am hooked.

I am very interested in creating my own apps. I am a graphic designer and artist and I would love to create a portfolio app for myself that I would have on me at all times, I could link to on my site or send to potential clients who are on the go.

There is a problem though...I am not a programmer. I created my website using dreamweaver and some basic css so that is the extent of my computer language knowledge.

Is there WYSIWYG type program out there that allows you to create apps with minimal programming skills?

I also have some ideas for other apps (games, tools, etc). Getting this Droid has really got me excited about the possibility of creating my own apps!

Thanks!!!
Jason Castillo
Jason Castillo, Chicago illustrator, graphic designer, artist

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Jason. We're interested in new apps too. However I'm not a developer and know very little other then how to use a Droid. But fortunately for you there are a whole group of people like yourself at this forum Just click on the link below:

Droid Development - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Welcome to the Forum, glad to have you on board. I think you will find what you're looking for there.