i am going to miss my Bionic!

bobbyp

Reaction score
So I cracked the screen and LCD on my Bionic. The cost go repair was going to be $170 for both. I called Verizon and they are sending me. RAZR for $149 plus activation. I got insurance this time. I am sure I will like but there is just something about my Bionic I know that I will miss. Time to get to k ow people in the RAZR forum I guess.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not hard to fix yourself. But the razr a great phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So you're getting a razr... congrats... :)

OP
bobbyp

bobbyp

Reaction score
Its the original RAZR that I am sure to love but my Bionic has been so good until I dropped it. Rooted and ROMMED to perfection. The funny thing is I didn't have insurance and for the low price of $140 and a new two year agreement my issue was taken care of. All I had to do is ask what my termination fee was.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
bobbyp said:
Its the original RAZR that I am sure to love but my Bionic has been so good until I dropped it. Rooted and ROMMED to perfection. The funny thing is I didn't have insurance and for the low price of $140 and a new two year agreement my issue was taken care of. All I had to do is ask what my termination fee was.

Why didn't you but a "like new" Bionic for $200 at Amazon? You will spend the $60 you saved on new accessories.