1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I am getting 2 of these phones for $125 - good deal?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by kf4qhk, Dec 1, 2012.

1. kf4qhk

kf4qhk New Member

Hey guys,

I am going to be purchasing 2 of these phones this week, and there will be chargers and one car dock. I whittled him down to $125. He simply upgraded.

Is that a good deal?

I think that I am going to pull my wife and I off of Verizon and onto Page Plus. Any warnings?

Also, if I get these phones and they've been reset as "factory new," is there anything that I need to do? I have never tried to remove "bloatware" or anything else, but is there anything related to hacking or programming that I need to do?

How is the battery life? I may need to get new batteries from eBay.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Jeremy
  2. drew96dawg

drew96dawg New Member

The droid 3 strayed away from the brute ruggedness of the og droid and the droid 2 but they are still very tough phones with that being said their value has dropped faster than the d1 and d2.
    2 of them at that price is a great deal especially if they are In Good condition.
    Unless you personally know the person trying to sell them I would ask to meet at verizon so that you can confirm that they both have a clean esn

sent from my vzw galaxy note 2
  3. themib

themib Well-Known Member

I don't think page plus checks verizons list of bad esns
    but you can verify on line Check Your Device

2 for $125, is a great deal