I always find myself going back to my.....

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Otterbox Commuter.

I have a Defender (which I removed the awful screen protector from), Diztronic (which causes my volume keys to be ultra sensitive) and a Spigen Neo Hybrid. I have a few others which I never even opened the packages on but I constantly find myself swapping back to the Commuter, after about a day with any other case that I have.

I'd like to pick up a Symmetry, but I can't justify buying it since it's so similar to the Commuter.

Anyone else agree?

OP
Domestic violence

Domestic violence

Reaction score
If you're a minimalist, it REALLY is a beautiful albeit (basic) protective case. And for $10, I gave it a shot. And it's a keeper

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I know that it's not the popular opinion, but I prefer no case. I just have a ZAGG screen protector with
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SLM8NJ4/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and a decal girl skin under it. I wouldn't be able to change batteries easily with anything more.
I'm with you Ava, but no screen protector for me.

That's not to say that I didn't rock the Spigen Neo Hybrid for a while. I also had a Cruzerlite on there for a bit and an official Samsung case that I got quite a bit of mileage out of. I just prefer the slimness of the phone itself, especially in my dress pants while at work. If I'm doing something like set construction for my theater group or building a big wooden playset for my stepson (both things I've done recently), I do toss the Samsung case back on, just in case I'm up high on top of something, check my phone, and drop it.

I've got the Nexus 6P on order, but no case yet at this point. I'm torn there. With the Note 4, I ordered my Spigen the same day I preordered the phone. But with the 6P, I went aluminum instead of a dark/black like I always get. I hate to think about putting a case on and covering that up, because I'd likely go with a black(ish) case. Haha!

I'm thinking a nice clear skin from SlickWraps or something to show it off, but protect it from scratches, but we'll see...