1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i <3 my droid

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by threejane, Mar 17, 2010.

1. threejane

threejane New Member

hi all, just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. just got my droid on friday and it took me all of a couple hours to proclaim to my friends and family that 'the iPhone is dead to me now! dead, i tell you!" lol

been lurking and reading this forum for a couple weeks. ppl seem knowledgeable and friendly and i look forward to reading and learning more :)
  2. droidzilla

droidzilla New Member

Welcome and congrats on freedom of oprestion...
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, threejane! We're glad that you've decide to quit lurking and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
    :welcome: