I <3 <3 <3 my Verizon Sales Rep <3 <3

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You know who you are and you know why! dancedroid

It was really refreshing today to go into my local Verizon store and have a nice friendly sales person wait on me.

I get really frustrated when I see derogatory comments about Verizon employees (i.e. Verizon personnel know less about anything than so and so or such and such). It's just not fair and mostly unfounded. Yes there are some rude, annoying, know-it-alls at Verizon but EVERY job has at least one of those.

Either way, I found mine to be very friendly, professional and courteous and wanted to make a thread saying THANK YOU!!! You made this crappy rainy day a little brighter for me and I really appreciate it! :D Keep up the great work!! :icon_ banana:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I also had a good vzw salerep. Dude showed me info about the droid when it first came out, help me not make a stupid choice to go storm. He was a blackberry guy but he knew what I wanted and told me he would not allow me to exhange my droid until after my 30 days. He did a good thing because he knew that I would have regretted it. SO to the good reps out there for vzw, and other carriers. You are not forgotten.....

coondogg97

Reaction score
Just like any business there are good ones and bad ones out there. My last Verizon Business rep was a schmuck! It was rare that I called him with anything, but when I did he would usually screw it up. I was dealing with him for over a year and one day he called my office and left me a voicemail introducing himself as our NEW Verizon Business rep! Yes, the same guy I had been dealing with. I even met him and his manager when they first took our account over. Now here it is over a year later and he leaves me a message introducing himself. Yes, he was that awful!!

My current Verizon Business rep is amazing! I met him years ago in a Verizon Corporate store, but there was only so much he could do for us being that we have a business account. Well thank goodness he got promoted at the begging of the year and he is now our business rep. I had a meeting with him and his data manager last week and it went great. They were both VERY into what they did and you could tell they were proud to work for a company like Verizon. They were telling me about new hardware coming out and what to look forward to when 4G gets rolled out.

Great guy and I am HAPPY to have him back! But the prior guy was TERRIBLE!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please do tell what we have to look forward to when 4g rolls out :D

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Corinacakes, do a poor soul in NC a favor and send us some rain!! My garden is dryin' up bad!

BTW - I've had several really good sales reps @ Verizon here in Monroe and around Charlotte. My family and I have been customers since Fred Flintstone picked up a sea shell and gave Barney a ring. :)

monnietron

Reaction score
It's nice to see someone who had a good experience, I'm a tech in a VZW store and I mostly just see people calling us all idiots lol. I am in fact NOT an idiot :icon_ banana:

96accord

Reaction score
It's nice to see someone who had a good experience, I'm a tech in a VZW store and I mostly just see people calling us all idiots lol. I am in fact NOT an idiot :icon_ banana:
Glad you are not an idiot! :)

The only "bad" experience I had with tech support at a VZW store was when my Blackberry (aKa Crapberry) Tour 9630 had an update to the software (pushed by Verizon and Blackberry) caused my Tour to brick and Verizon Tech @ the store couldn't do anything for me since I bought the phone used from my cousin........ :unamused:

I was upset that they couldn't do anything for me but I'm cool, calm and collect (for the most part) and went home and connected my Tour to my PC and fixed it myself! :icon_ banana:

monnietron

Reaction score
Glad you are not an idiot! :)

The only "bad" experience I had with tech support at a VZW store was when my Blackberry (aKa Crapberry) Tour 9630 had an update to the software (pushed by Verizon and Blackberry) caused my Tour to brick and Verizon Tech @ the store couldn't do anything for me since I bought the phone used from my cousin........ :unamused:

I was upset that they couldn't do anything for me but I'm cool, calm and collect (for the most part) and went home and connected my Tour to my PC and fixed it myself! :icon_ banana:
Everyone has rules, and unfortunately, some techs don't do their homework and don't know how to fix everything :dry: it's not like our company trains us lol.Maybe if Flextronics did a training or two we would know more! I know everything I know thanks to Google, not my company.