Hyperion Extended Battery for GN2 only $14.99 - has a case too !!!

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
zese3ezu.jpg

Sent from my GN2

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
FINALLY just went into the yellow zone at 28% since full charge at 6am Sunday morning!

And I've been running Skype since last night and all morning today so far.

Sent from my GN2

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Day #3 -

5:18 pm and I JUST got the red alert for low battery at 15% ! After texting and skyping all day at work! Wow

Sent from my GN2

dominick_7

Reaction score
Day #3 -

5:18 pm and I JUST got the red alert for low battery at 15% ! After texting and skyping all day at work! Wow

Sent from my GN2

So pretty much 3 full days of use. That's awesome! My Note should come in tomorrow!:) Got my extended battery, screen protector (JLG) andwill be getting my case soon as well. Just need to wait for a nice deal on a micro sd card. Tempted to just get the Sandisk now but have seen it go for $38.. but hoping to find a deal on the Samsung one.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How's them batteries doing? :D
I like my slim phone but great results I see.. Nice.
《Take Note2 BK's here..》

dominick_7

Reaction score
Day #3 -

Sent from my GN2

Got my case in the other day. It's pretty good, though I wished it had more of a rubberized grip to it, it's better than the original battery cover that's very slippery. Also there's more there to grab on to make it easier to hold, so that's nice. Can definitely see how the kickstand could or will likely break off at some point, but I'll try to be very careful with it. It's pretty handy to use.

Ok so as far as battery test I started using it with full brightness at 1AM and now it's 8:10AM and it's at 68% watching videos, browsing, facebooking and using apps. So 7 hours= about 32% drained, figure another 7 hours=64% drainage and so on. Not too bad, but I'm thinking the HD video watching drains things faster than with what you use it for.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Love reading these reviews on this battery. I just ordered one yesterday, from Amazon. Anyone else have experience with this battery? Any screenshots out there? DancingNexus

Chewyhaha

Reaction score
What's the battery called/part number. I gotta get one. Thanks.

Mookie

Reaction score
I drain mine in about 20 hours. My screen is on all day, I use it as a clock cuz my radio is not visible, music, both streaming and mp3 is going about 10 hours, GPS, email, phone, text, and constant widgets running all day, battery saver is off. My factory battery got about ten hours with the screen on auto, usually off, and the power saver turned on, with the music going all day. No widgets, but text, phone and GPS.

Battery cover sucks.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
healthy review! only question is.. lte on the whole time or mixture of lte and wifi ?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Mookie

Reaction score
LTE most of the day. Wifi at home. I don't use my phone for music at home. I have my 10.1 for that.

dominick_7

Reaction score
Look up
Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Note II 6200mAh Extended Battery + Titanium Grey Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, T-Mobile Galaxy Note II SGH-T889, Sprint Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900, At&t Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-i317, and Verizon SCH-i605)

on amazon or just go to this link:

Amazon.com: Hyperion Samsung Galaxy Note II 6200mAh Extended Battery + Titanium Grey Back Cover (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, T-Mobile Galaxy Note II SGH-T889, Sprint Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900, At&t Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-i317, a

Great customer service btw! Had an issue with the grey case it comes with not closing all the way and they resolved it beyond my expectations! Hopefully the replacement will work better. The TPU honeycomb pattern case with kickstand isn't bad at all btw. Good company. Intend to buy from them again.

Last edited:

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Got the Hyperion 6200 going here... This is on 4G the entire time doing everything from texting to Twitter. Amazing!

Uncle700

Reaction score
Received mine today and ordered a fortte case holster for my GN2 to carry on my belt. Been charging the battery so will see how it lasts tomorrow.