Hyperion 3500mah Battery on Amazon

OP
A

awdwhip

Reaction score
Just got my Hyperion battery and with the battery widget it came up as a 2750mAh battery instead of 3500 like they claim it to be. No big deal and for 20 shipped you can't beat it.

I didn't have any issues with the battery door not fitting right or it not picking up 4G. In fact, 4G has been working just like it did prior to the switch. No dropped calls either. So far so good. :)

It's on the charger now and when it fully charges i'm going to restart my phone and keep charging it and then drain it to see how long it lasts. Ill report back tomorrow.

FYI, i'm still waiting on my Seidio extended battery to come in so there's more to follow.

vince5623

Reaction score
Just get cm7 the battery life will blow you away I haven't been able to kill mine in a day yet with only a 1600mah battery using nav and 4g all day. These giant batteries look like ****

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums

5280TBOLT

Reaction score
Just get cm7 the battery life will blow you away I haven't been able to kill mine in a day yet with only a 1600mah battery using nav and 4g all day. These giant batteries look like ****

Sent from my ThunderBolt using DroidForums

Can you tell me what cm7 is?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

FreeFlyFreak

Reaction score
I just got a Hyperion 3500mAh battery for the Motorola photon.

The performance and most importantly charge time with a known charger indicate that it is in fact a 2200mAh battery.

I was disappointed by the deceptive advertising, labeling, and bait and switch.

For the price not bad for a 2200mAh, but I hate the deception, so I am going to shout it loud and far across the web, so people know that what they are getting is not in fact a 3500mAh battery, but is a 2200mAh battery.

Guess I should check under the label too.

That is all