1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

huzzahh new droid2 new to forums

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Skyler, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Skyler

Skyler New Member

Well, I've been a member for about a month, which is as long as I've had my D2, but I forgot to introduced myself to the forums, so Here I am! I'm Skyler and this site is very helpful. My phone is awesome. And, if you are reading this, hopefully we can be pals and help eachother out with Droid stuff. Add me! :motdroidhoriz:

PS
    I've been reading up on "rooting." Yeah I'm definitely a noobie. The only thing I know for sure is that If I root my phone then out the window goes my warranty haha.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums Skyler. I'm not rooted either and doubt I will be unless someone cracks the boot loader and we can use SPRecovery. Everything I see on it looks to complicated. But don't let my insecurity get to you, check it out and if you want to root then by all means do it. Sure there is the warranty thing but really that's not much to worry about.
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Welcome to the Forum :)

Some people Root and some don't...my advice, get to know your phone before you make any choices and read, read, read