Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Working great here...this is going to be a major time waster :D

pinesal

Reaction score
Here's what comes up when I try to use the widget

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

go to the address bar, type about:debug (nothing will happen) then go do menu>more>settings>UAString set to desktop. You have to do this every time the browser opens. Alternately you can download xScope or Dolphin Browser and set the user agent to Desktop.

J

Johnly

OK, after about:debug process and bookmarking widget, I did that correct from the beginning. The fix for me was to do the prossess three times and reboot phone twice. Now I am watchin' some HULU!:shocked::shocked::yeahbaby01::shocked:

projectrang

Reaction score
@ johnly
Seriously, that's retarded! I don't care that much about watching hulu on my phone. Are you watching it through the widget now or the actual hulu site?

HarshReality

Reaction score
Well to get hulu you set your browser to mimic desktop.. once that is done you get hu'crap' as its jerking like an epileptic and gives you the message 'not optimized for mobile'

Damned if I do and damned if I dont...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine is not doing that. I'm watching a Saturday Night Live clip now. It said Not Optimized at the beginning, but after that its smooth sailing. If I try to interact with the clip it spazzes out.

Only thing I get is the audio is kinda out of sync.

Oh, I forgot. I'm also not the orig 2.2 ROM....I'm on a custom ROM....shhhh

MrKleen

Reaction score
Hulu works fine for me. It's not a perfect experience, but it's not bad.

J

Johnly

@ johnly
Seriously, that's retarded! I don't care that much about watching hulu on my phone. Are you watching it through the widget now or the actual hulu site?

Retarded? Those are vocabulary words you use regularly? Impressive....Point is, not everyone has your viewpoint (I am glad for that, what a boring, world it would be) Who cares what you think, if you don't like it, don't do it.:work3:

m@tt

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten hulu to work? I get error message unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten hulu to work? I get error message unfortunately Hulu is not supported on your platform.

search is your friend but ill answer anyways.

hulu blocks viewing from most mobile devices due to content licensing restrictions.

there is an android app in the process so be patient it will eventually happen.

droidilac

Reaction score
Hulu

I have heard there is an app called "Hulu bookmark" or something like that...

It semi works I guess there are dificulties pausing/stopping video playback...

***EDIT***
I cant seem to find the app or site anymore..... Sorry... If I come across it I will post it...

Last edited: