Huh!

chefb

Reaction score
I checked out a link that broke down the process for root...um by trade I'm a chef, by hobby I'm a lover.....when I started to read the link it confused me so much it made me make poopy. can anyone link me some pros/cons in simple forest gump english, also a rooting for dummies type link ?

lterry913

Reaction score
There is a one step root and unroot process out there I am not rooted but read about it on droid-life. Propper back up is needed before doing this and is advised in a step by step...If you do not understand the process and your phone works fine ,there is probably no need...unless you are very bored or want to take on a new project. The phone is highly customizeable with both free and paid apps from the market... good luck and have fun!....I think your new hobby might become X-er instead of lover...there are many jealous significant others out there right now because of these phones lol

Last edited:
OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
My WIFE.....has a droid 2....and has flash, I opted to get the x so we did have the same phone but I did not realize there was no flash. Its like the charlie brown cartoon when they went trick or treating and one got a bag full of candy and charlie got a hand full of rocks. Sometimes I feel like charlie lol

lterry913

Reaction score
I believe flash will be available to us non rooters after the 2.2 update which is supposed to arrive some time in september for us droidXers...there are plenty of threads and articles on droid-life.