HUGE DEAL Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 Wall Charger! $11

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
xVA91jX.jpg

If you have purchased a device like the HTC One M9 or if you are planning to purchase the LG G4 you may be disappointed to learn that your device will not come with a fast charger which makes use of the Qualcomm's built in fast charging. The included fast charger that comes with the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge is a pretty great value. You can buy the official HTC fast charger from HTC, but it will set you back $35. There are several 3rd party chargers that you can purchase that will give you the same result.

Right now you can get the Aukey Quick Charger for only $11! I have used this charger and I can get a 45% charge in about 30 minutes. The stock HTC charger that comes with the HTC One m9 charges much slower. I was able to get about a 15% charge in the same 30 minutes with it. This deal is almost too good to pass up. The charger works with all devices that utilize the Qualcomm fast charging capabilities.

Aukey Quick Charger Amazon must use code LUMB8LHS

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Nice deal!! I may have to grab a few! :D

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Just grabbed one. Thanks Shane!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Grabbed one for work a couple months ago when it was $12.99, even better deal here. Great charger.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How would I know if it would work on the G3?

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Initially tried to grab two but the discount only applies to the first charger so only got one. Waiting for it to arrive on Monday