Huawei Smart watch vs Moto 360 (2)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is the thread that will compare the two watches (that as of 9/28/2015) people are most excited about.

I will post reviews from various sources to help users determine which device they want to purchase.

Huawei has taken a large leap forward over the years with their devices.

Last edited by a moderator:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Im leaning towards a different make from Moto for my next watch.. I'm eyeing Sammy though... Huawei watch looks solid too.. Choices... Lol

S6E+ tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
BK, how you liking the S6E+?

Any Samsung Jank (especially after playing with a nexus)?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
BK, how you liking the S6E+?

Any Samsung Jank (especially after playing with a nexus)?
It's a solid device...no hiccups at all.. I think the edge functions are just gimmicky not really useful to me... But I like the design and feel in hand.. Samsung has enough stock tweaks such as font style and theme store to satisfy users.. I wish they would let keys swap I'd rather have back on left side of home button... camera is super sick.. Fingerprint is spot on.. No lag.. I disabled all bloat so not a problem on that front.. Battery has been solid for all day use on most days.. I highly recommend quick charge for anyone that's not experienced it.. A must on all phones.. Speakers are meh from coming from front speakers but most peeps use headphones and sound is solid.. I can't complain... And it does help I have the Nexus waiting on official M.. I might just keep this phone with Nexus and run with it till next year...

S6E+ tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I am leaning toward the Huawei, tho it could get pricey at the high end.

But not as pricey as the Tag Heuer @ $1500.

thc1-630x336.jpg

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I just bought my son the 360. Wonder if I should have gone with Huawei. The amoled screen vs ips is a huge plus.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I just bought my son the 360. Wonder if I should have gone with Huawei. The amoled screen vs ips is a huge plus.

You can buy me the Huawei and I'll let you know which screen is better....lol

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I tried both back to back. Took the 360 back and kept the Huawei. Much better screen. Overall I think the Huawei is the better watch. Of course I was using the 42mm 360 and not the 46mm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You can buy me the Huawei and I'll let you know which screen is better....lol
Lol! Sure, no problem. Report back to me, lol!
I tried both back to back. Took the 360 back and kept the Huawei. Much better screen. Overall I think the Huawei is the better watch. Of course I was using the 42mm 360 and not the 46mm.

Sent from my Nexus 6P
Oh look, thanks popcenator... you saved me a trip to the internet to buy a Huawei for Jeffrey. There's our answer, lol!

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Got my wife Huawei stainless steel with mesh band as a gift and sex has been wonderful ever since! She even agreed to get me a black on black Huawei for Christmas.
Both of us have premium watches like longines and tag heuer. The size of Huawei is perfect for either sex. It's not too small and it's not a compass that sticks out like a sore thumb.