Huawei Officially Launches the (delayed by CPU production) MediaPad 10 FHD

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Aug 31, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

At MWC in February, Huawei teased the MediaPad 10 FHD Android Tablet. It had everyone in the press drooling because of the insane specs, but we haven't heard hide nor hair of it ever since. Apparently, the tab was delayed because Huawei was still cooking their K3v2 Cortex-A9 1.4GHz quad-core processor which features a 16 core GPU that's going in it! The tab will also feature a 10.1 inch, 1080p display, an 8 megapixel HD rear camera, 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, 4G, 3G, WiFi and a keyboard dock that will give users a VGA and HDMI port. The tablet has already been released in China and should hit Germany, Sweden, Russia, Belarus, Korea, Bahrain, and Kuwait in September. There is no word on any other markets where the tablet will be launched, but we will keep you guys informed. Here's the full presser below,

2. B0B0

B0B0 New Member

Damn, just thinking about an ASUS transformer and here we have another tablet to consider....
  3. trestevenson

trestevenson Active Member

"Huawei Device believes that everyone can be the center of information and that the world would be a better place if access and information barriers were knocked down."

I just LOL'd at the irony of this statement since Huawei is a Chinese company. I'm sure they know all about barriers to information! :biggrin: