Current Phone Model
Huawei Mate 7
Twitter
alfrahi
What I did:
1- Unlocked bootloader
2- Root and flashed CWM recovery
3- Backed up all mobile partitions and saved them to the laptop
4- Made flashable ZIP file of Images extracted from UPDATE.APP MT7-CL00_EMUI3.1_Android5.1_B354 including recovery.img
5- Flashed the ZIP file by CWM recovery. << didn't wipe Data and Cache
After that the mobile is not able to boot, also not booting to recovery. only black screen and tiny led light blinking red and green while pressing power button, I only can access the Bootloader & Rescue Mode.
6- Unlocked bootloader again and flashed CWM by fastboot with successful message. although can not boot into recovery.
7- Flashed back all partitions that backed up in step 3 although no success booting into system or even recovery.
8- Re-locked bootloader and Placed dload folder containing 4.4.2 UPDATE.APP on SD Card root but no success accessing upgrade mode by holding volume keys + Power key. only tiny led flashing red and green while it is black screen.
9- Extracted all images of UPDATE.APP and flashed cache, boot, system, recovery and user data images by fastboot and getting successful message although no success booting.
rolleyes.gif

Also, fastboot erase ....... all giving error: FAILED (remote: Command not allowed) in spite of unlocked bootloader.

Please help guys, What can I do to fix it.
confused.gif