Huawei D1 Finally Gets Release Date

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
huaweid1.jpg

The Huawei D1 has finally got a release date. The device was originally announced over 6 months ago with a planned launch of Q2, but suffered internal delays. Now at the end of Q3, the D1 is finally slated to launch and will arrive first in China on September 12th. Unfortunately the device is a bit late to the party, and while its specs aren't bad, they may not be enough to set it apart from currently available devices. Check them out below.
  • 1.2GHz quad-core Huawei K3V2 Processor
  • 4.5-inch 1280×720 330ppi IPS display
  • 8MP rear camera
  • 2600 mAh battery
  • microSD
  • 1.3MP front cam
  • 1080P full HD video capture and playback
The Huawei D1 is estimated to launch for 2699 Yaun (about $425), which is a bit more than competing quad-core devices such as the Xiaomi Mi2 and Lenovo's K860 which both price in under $350. While the D1 looks like it will be a solid device, Huawei's steep pricing may scare off potential buyers. Let us know what you think.

Source: Android Authority

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
With this economy price is a big factor. I'm going to get my wife a tablet for Christmas so I'm not even going to look at tablets until November because of all the new releases due to hit the stores. But the first thing I'm going to look at is the price, then quality, and finally specs. I know my wife won't be using the tab to it's fullest so she don't need the latest and greatest but I want to get her one that will last and have a nice display without breaking the bank. I can't wait to see what the Black Friday sales bring us.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums