HTML on ActivSync

Wildo6882

Reaction score
So I just got my Incredible 2 after having a Droid X and a Droid 3. I love it, but I'm having an issue with the ActivSync email settings. I can't get it to display email in anything but plain text with horrible hyperlinks. On my other Droids I've always been able to get HTML through ActivSync, but I can't get it on here. I even found where you should be able to edit this, but it's greyed out, and you can't actually click on it.

Does anyone have any idea what to do here? Thanks in advance!

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
It doesn't work... At all... On the DINC 2...with Exchange mail....
Drives me nuts. I've been looking for a solution for weeks. Isn't one.
Need a 3rd party app.

OP
W

Wildo6882

Reaction score
Yeah, I kinda figured that out. I did everything I could think of. I finally just decided to use it as regular email, and that worked. Or if you have Hotmail or Live Mail, you can use it through that. You can get HTML that way. I don't think it syncs perfectly (I don't have folders in there) but it's still better to at least have some HTML capabilities.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Yea... pretty disappointing.
I was a Motorola guy... buddy had an HTC Incredible. I feel in love with Sense. Couldn't wait to get my hands on one. And I got the 2... and I love it but there are 3 or 4 things that I cannot believe Moto got right that HTC seems to have blown...

OP
W

Wildo6882

Reaction score
I was the same way. I've had a DX and a D3 and I fell in love with Sense and switched to the Inc2. I really do love it, for the most part. There are just some things about it that don't make any sense in Sense. One is the ActivSync. Another is how you can't use the alarm unless you have a clock widget. So many other aspects are awesome. I love the reboot option, which is only available in Motorola devices when you're rooted.

I'm debating on going back to a DX2.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Ah. Didn't realize the clock thing. That's weak. I bought Alarm Clock Pro for my Droid and use it on this so I never noticed that.