HTCsense.com

ujelly

Reaction score
Any news on when/if it is going to be compatible with the thunderbolt?

Screwbal

Reaction score
I hope they fix this soon. Kind of keeping me from getting a TB since I've gotten used to knowing if I lose my iPhone I can figure out where I left it. Granting I've never lost it but I like knowing if I did I had options to find it.

OP
ujelly

ujelly

Reaction score
yea it's weird that they didn't add it

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BUMP TO ANYONE WITH NEWS ON THIS!! I think I will go email HTC real quick.. I hear something I will post it back.. It took them a couple day to get back to me when I was calling about launch date so will see..

CsonkaBear

Reaction score
I hope they fix this soon. Kind of keeping me from getting a TB since I've gotten used to knowing if I lose my iPhone I can figure out where I left it. Granting I've never lost it but I like knowing if I did I had options to find it.

Not to be rude but if you lose your phone often I don't think a Droid phone is for you. I don' make a habit of losing or misplacing something that valuable.

I see all of these kids with iPhones that Mommy & Daddy paid for. That's why these apps are needed. IMHO.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score

Not to be rude but if you lose your phone often I don't think a Droid phone is for you. I don' make a habit of losing or misplacing something that valuable.

I see all of these kids with iPhones that Mommy & Daddy paid for. That's why these apps are needed. IMHO.

They said they had never lost it...

Sent from the hand of Zeus.

bassmankc

Reaction score
Lookout is free and it will find your phone... They even have a plan B pill... Er I mean app....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

CsonkaBear

Reaction score

They said they had never lost it...

Sent from the hand of Zeus.

Also said: "I hope they fix this soon. Kind of keeping me from getting a TB since I've gotten used to knowing if I lose my iPhone I can figure out where I left it."

I.E. it's keeping said person from buying it.

Kack

Reaction score
i emailed them the otherday and this is what i received.

I can understand how important it is for you to have up to date information regarding your product. I would be more than happy to assist you with your HTCSense.com inquiry.

At this time, we do not have an offical statement on whether or not this feature will be added to the device. However, the device is running the latest version of HTC Sense, which could potentially allow for an update to the HTCSense.com functionality.

Please keep up to date with our web site and social networking web page for up to date information in regards to this.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number 11USCW13ENA000196.

Sincerely,

Danty

HTC

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
And I just got a response from them tonight..

Dear Mr.Taylor,

The Thunderbolt has the latest version of the HTC Sense user interface. At this time it does not have any connectivity to htcsense.com. You may also notice that it does not contain Skype like other Verizon smart phones. This may be due to issues that we have been experiencing with htcsense.com and Skype. These features may have been removed or not added to provide you with a better quality experience while we continue to improve them. Perhaps htcsense.com connectivity will be added at a later time when it can be done without degrading the user experience on the device.

Sincerely,

Travis

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/htc
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel youtube.com/htc

Explore our development resources developer.htc.com

We are unable to receive replies to this email account. Please visit us at htc.com if you have any questions or need further assistance.