HTC weather clock widget

snipper

Reaction score
My husband has the droid eris and I have Motorola droid. He has a HTC weather clock widget on his home screen. It is so neat how it is animated with the weather. Does anyone know if I can get it on my motorola droid? If so, what do I search for?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can look at either beautiful widgets or weather & toggle widgets. Both are paid apps in the marketplace that immitate htc.

aefe2340-08ab-9556.jpg

That's the weather and toggle widget

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
Fancy Widget Pro with the HTC skin is identical to the actual HTC widget.

OP
S

snipper

Reaction score
These definitely seem to be what I need, but it won't let me buy it. I have never purchased an app before. I have always gotten free ones. When I select the "buy" button, I get an error message about there being a server problem. I have tried for two days now at different places and times. Any advice??

harrellj

Reaction score
Try deleting data/cache for the market app? Also, if you go to checkout.google.com, will it let you login there and put your CC info in?

OP
S

snipper

Reaction score
Yes, I can put my CC info in. Now, I am using a debit/credit card. Does that matter?

harrellj

Reaction score
It shouldn't, I use the same thing. The only problem with the credit card would be if your bank blocks foreign purchases (but still wouldn't impact non-foreign nor would it give a server error). I'm not sure why you're getting the server error, but I'd suggest trying again with your CC info now in the system to see if that portion was being stubborn for some odd reason. If not, maybe try 3G if you've been on wi-fi (or vice-versa if available).