HTC Video Call

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
On 2.3 in the "people" app, there is a video call tab. Is there any way to use this?

chin2334

Reaction score
There is no stock app for it I use qik video and it works but yahoos messenger has add a video on and the video quality is way better.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

chin2334

Reaction score
It might show an icon but the bolt was never released with the Skype app. It suppose to part of an update but who knows when.

OP
X

x02ssmarox

Reaction score
I'm not saying this is Skype. The is inside the "people" app. I'm not using release software. I'm using BAMF 2.0-5 with Sense 3.0 parts.

chin2334

Reaction score
I know what your saying but the video chat was meant to be used with a Skype app that was suppose to be released with the phone... It won't work with out a video chat app. If u install qik and the person has it then clicking it will connect u. That's the most popular one.

turdbogls

Reaction score
I know what your saying but the video chat was meant to be used with a Skype app that was suppose to be released with the phone... It won't work with out a video chat app. If u install qik and the person has it then clicking it will connect u. That's the most popular one.

I just checked this, i have quik with 5 contacts that use it as well. none of them showed up under the video chat section in the "people" app.

i thought this was for use with the gTalk video capabilities that comes with 2.3.4. and since pretty much no one has 2.3.4 yet, no one will show up in there.
i could be wrong though

tc3

Reaction score
When I got a new phone mine had it also. Said nobody was online to video chat with it something like that.

Got the awful update and the tab is gone.