HTC U11 Camera Samples Show Off Low Light Performance!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-u11-back-jpg.77506

Dx0Mark has been the go to for camera performance testing. We were all a bit surprised then they announced that HTC has the best smartphone camera they have ever seen with the HTC U11. Now we have some camera samples that prove the U11 does indeed have a spectacular camera. The photos are clear and vivid with accurate color low noise and they remain sharp even in low light situations. Even Samsung struggles with sharpness in low light. These shots have me believing the HTC U11 may very well have the best camera currently on the market.

via Phandroid

Attachments

• htc-u11-back.jpg
    htc-u11-back.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 3,133

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to testing this phone ...already seeing some positive reviews ...

7+
Hopefully this is the turn around needed. We need HTC back in full force, LG and Samsung seem to be mimicking each other, is getting kind of stale.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hopefully this is the turn around needed. We need HTC back in full force, LG and Samsung seem to be mimicking each other, is getting kind of stale.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yup I agree ...HTC usually has great phone builds and feel in hand with great sound ..I've always liked HTC sense and now it's closer to stock ..you can usually unlock HTC phone is you wish too ..I'm not a fan of the longer screens to get more screen real estate tbh... hopefully by next Year we get them full screen and normal dimensions...

7+