Htc thunderbolt

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Can anyone help root my thbolt ?Im not to cp savy but if there is a one step root and it is what it says one step i would like to do it im not to sure of myself when it comes to this .So if there is anyone out there that can walk me through the root i would really appreciate it thanks :)

sgtguthrie

Reaction score
There is no true 1 click, and probably never will be for this device. I suggest using the original method v2.5 from jcase at TeamAndIRC. It's mostly just copy and paste once you have everything setup.

You can find the instructions at AndroidPolice.

sent via rooted THUNDERBOLT with Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
Can anyone help root my thbolt ?Im not to cp savy but if there is a one step root and it is what it says one step i would like to do it im not to sure of myself when it comes to this .So if there is anyone out there that can walk me through the root i would really appreciate it thanks :)

Like he said there is no one click there are two choices the one he suggested and the easy 3step way. Three step is not hard but its not a one click. There are step by step instructions on xda forum and also as you down load it. Keep reading them over tell you get it. I can walk younthrew it tommorow pm me.

OP
nybadboy11

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Hello i didnt get your message till today ...if you have time to help me root my thunderbolt i would love that but if not i understand
thanks nybadboy11

Jhen80

Reaction score
I tried rooting but when I get to the cmd section it says "no files were found" even though I downloaded the necessary files. Any suggestions to weekday I'm doing wrong?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums