htc thunderbolt

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by apops, Mar 18, 2011.

1. vzdroid13

vzdroid13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yessss, thunderbolt is much better than Droid. And don't hesitate for the Bionic or Revolution or the Charge if you can upgrade now. IMO the Bolt is better that all of them, dual core or not.

sent from my Thunderbolt

2. Scallywag1

Scallywag1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ? That makes no sense....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

3. handeyman

handeyman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Definitely not true, the Bionic and atrix, oh man my mouth is watering, I am waiting for webtop.

4. mountaineerndixie

mountaineerndixie Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    My upgrade date is May 15....think Bionic will be out by then or what others will be out for Verizon that are awesome?

I really have a hard time keeping up.

Yup...Tapatalk'd

5. thesandman00

thesandman00 Member

Ratings:
    +0

It should be, given that it's a year and a half newer than the D1. Given that timeframe, it's not really THAT MUCH better to be honest (than a D1 running something like bugless, which is the context of this thread).

6. androidgeek

androidgeek Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I would totally donate for Pete to develop for the t-bolt. I think others here that have ran his roms would also agree? Some stock gb or some gb with sense would be outstanding!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

7. rod

rod Member

Ratings:
    +2
    the wife used my upgrade to get the thunderbolt. ive played with it and tho its somewhat impressive, the lack of a physical keyboard is and probably always will be a deal breaker.

according to some of the rumors ive been reading about, the droid3 should be out around late summer (which happens to fall right in place for my wifes upgrade). depending on the other phones available at that time, i will most probably end up with the d3. until then, these bb roms will keep me more than satisfied with the original droid.

so my verdict? if you can hold out for a few more months, then do so. according to rumors, the d3 will be more than capable and will include the physical keyboard we d1 owners are so accustomed to.

8. deputc26

deputc26 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The only thing the thunderbolt really has that I wish the OG had is 512mb ram. I can oc my droid to be just as fast as a thunderbolt and I don't really care about 4g. What I want before I replace my OG is dual core, better battery life and front facing camera. I do really like the fm tuner the thunderbolt has though.

9. alquix

alquix Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The T-Mobile G-1: First android device. worth the buy
    The Motorola Droid: First android device for verizon, fast enough with enough memory to keep upgrading android builds. Worth the buy
    The HTC Thunderbolt: year old technology with a 4G LTE chip that 2/3rds of Americans can't even take advantage of. Not worth the buy
    The Droid Bionic: recent technology, LTE, Dual Core, DDR2 Ram. Worth the buy when it comes out.