HTC Thunderbolt vs EVO3D

zwegan

Reaction score
The current state of mobile phones reminds me of what was going on with PC's in the 90's starting with the first pentium processor.

It seems like I will spend a month or 2 drooling over an upcoming phone only to have it's release date approach and lose interest because there is a better one announced for a few more months down the line.

I went with the T-bolt because it was the best available when my upgrades were up.

There is no way I would switch to sprint because everyone I know who has them isn't happy with the customer service or signal strength.

At this point, if I was looking to upgrade I would either go with the bionic (assuming it doesn't have the same horrible screen as the X2) or the Vigor.

3D is neat, but I imagine it will be better and actually worth the time in 2 years rather than getting the first phone to use it.

markgam

Reaction score
That's nice but I'd be very nervous if my phone hit 15% without a return either to home or office in sight. Spending time in a 4G area with GPS on doesn't mean that it's being used actively. Try having 2 business and 2 personal email account going during the day, checking every 5-10 minutes. You'll be challenged with the standard battery, trust me.

Ever since I turned off 4g I am getting about 10 to 12 hours on my extended battery. I live in a 3g only area. I have two email accounts and talk and text all day on my TBolt

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MTBryan

Reaction score
Was that rant a brain dump?
Or a brain fart?

Sent from my TBolt

kparks

Reaction score
Who ever said Sprint has the worst network must of not had them recently Sprint in my opinion is the second best matter fact I'm kicking myself for switching to Verizon if ur on the east coast Sprint is rock solid and romes off Verizon anyway so stop hating and they have great customer service also.. I live in Maryland dc and Virginia and should of stuck with sprint..

kparks

Reaction score
I don't know where you are but on the east coast, I've found Sprint's network to be excellent. I've found the VZW network claim to be a lot of hooey that people buy into. It almost always comes into play where it's a matter of (a) GSM v. CDMA and (b) specific parts of the country that are not major urban/economic areas.

Hmm like I said Sprint on the east pwns lol.