HTC Thunderbolt Video Unboxing

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[FONT=&quot][video=youtube;LraU4akIokU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraU4akIokU&feature=player_embedded[/video][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
There has been many hands-on videos of the Thunderbolt, mostly from CES, but now we have a better view of how the Thunderbolt. The video above was taken by Wirefly in an attempt to give you a demo of the box and all the hardware features you might’ve missed. The video is around 7 minutes long, so enjoy the lengthy preview.

Source ([Update: Review, Too] HTC Thunderbolt Unboxing Hits YouTube | Android Phone Fans)

Last edited by a moderator:

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
I was under the impression that most HTC devices came with a set of headphones. Am I wrong in assuming this? Because there were no headphones in this video.

Not that its a huge problem, I have headphones but I thought it was a nice addition to the phone itself.

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Cool ,did not know that... I wounder how are they compared too the nice set of bose i have?

bearklaws007

Reaction score
I wounder if all the problems are about the sim card? just looked at the video and no sim card ....Plus they may have switched the 32 gb card for the headphones...

Sure is one nice looking phone...

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
I wounder if all the problems are about the sim card? just looked at the video and no sim card ....Plus they may have switched the 32 gb card for the headphones...

no sim card cause that was a display device that was not activated...im sure you will get a sim card when the phone is given to you...and you are right about the sd and the headphone trade...

id much rather have a 32gb card than a set of ear buds. what bose headset are you using?

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Just bought a card at frys for 109.00......Tried fleebay but after two tries he said throw the card away and he refunded.....cant wait for the 1 TB card though...(Wounder how i will be)...Peace

bearklaws007

Reaction score

no sim card cause that was a display device that was not activated...im sure you will get a sim card when the phone is given to you...and you are right about the sd and the headphone trade...

id much rather have a 32gb card than a set of ear buds. what bose headset are you using?

They are just the in-ear headphons...They cost alot, but they sound great..

bearklaws007

Reaction score
Sorry WenWm for getting off topic...I think this is the best unboxing out so far....

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
who knows when my area will get 4G but I think Im going to get the Thunderbolt anyways. very solid phone from the all the vids and material Ive seen

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I really wish they would make a full length battery for the phones, and make the entire back the battery cover. That way if you got an extended batt it would just add a little thickness to the whole phone, and not have a ridiculous bump.