HTC Thunderbolt TXT MSG HELP

wtfjusthappened

Reaction score
ok..... I think I really got screwed by my phone...

Has anyone ever had this issue??
In my text msg screen where it lists the name of the people whom I recently texted. In order from most recent, to least recent.... follow??

Ok I know sometimes I see my names get out of whack. For instance the most recent person I texted is not first on my list... it kinda gets jumbled up... like a person I havent texted in weeks will get thrown on top of that list or in the top five....

I just texted someone... it was the right the right person. I forgot to mention something and sent another text right away picking the first person ontop of the list(without really looking) and It was sent to a different person..

critter592

Reaction score
Messages going to the wrong person seems to be persitent problem with no real fix. Some swear by Handcent but others say still have the same problem. And if anyone HAS fixed it they aren't coming back here to report the solution. Not sure what to tell you. I haven't noticed the jumbled list yet though. I'll keep my eye out. I'm getting pissed from messages going to the wrong person now. NEVER had a problem like this before I got a "smart phone". My Thunderbolt is my first. And this is a big problem. My dad does NOT need to see what I say to my wife.