HTC: Thunderbolt to get GB this month

chrishodnicki

Reaction score
I updated the new OS last night and posted a few of the minor issues that I noticed. Now, however, I found one that's a bit bigger deal. I can no longer save images that I receive in MMS messages. Not sure why, but I can't even find an option to do so. Kind of pissed off at the moment. Anyone figure out how to deal with this issue yet.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

DroidStang

Reaction score
other thing I noticed with the update is when you unlock the screen you get like a sound when like the weather comes up for the windshield wiper goes across

alboboy10

Reaction score
The voicemail sign is on my notifications and won't go away although I don't have a voicemail.

Also does anybody know how to update contacts based on your google account. When I go to google on my computer and check contacts I have the ones I want...on my phone most of them are deleted

kparks

Reaction score
O wow, your right. Its terrible.

I am so sick if this phone its so annoying.

My YouTube will only work in 4g or wifi 3g just keeps spinning anyone else having this problem still?

JessicaJAB

Reaction score
I noticed this too. If you go into the 4 day forecast you can turn it off in settings.

MadScientist

Reaction score
If u touch the clock on the home screen u can get to it. For some reason they removed the clock from the app list.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

wardo

Reaction score
I updated the new OS last night and posted a few of the minor issues that I noticed. Now, however, I found one that's a bit bigger deal. I can no longer save images that I receive in MMS messages. Not sure why, but I can't even find an option to do so. Kind of pissed off at the moment. Anyone figure out how to deal with this issue yet.

I tried this and it saved the picture somewhere random in my downloaded pictures.

ForensicDroid

Reaction score
I got the OTA update Saturday and the biggest thing I noticed is that when I put the phone in the car dock and disable car mode the screen doesn't go into landscape mode. It stays in portrait mode even in the dock. When I got into the app, they are in landscape, but on exit the screen goes back into portrait mode. This didn't happen before the update and is the most egregious problem. There are a couple of other issues with apps, but those much just be compatibility issues.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Ok this phone failed. I'm one Android away from getting an iPhone.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Why not just get an iPhone right now?

Cause I hate it with a passion. But my tb can't play YouTube cause HTC released a great update. There's a voice mail thing stuck on my notification bar that won't go away. My contacts got messed up and I can't import them again from google...or maybe idk how. I'm gonna give the nexus a chance. I think that's gonna be the one.

Besides i'm just talking senseless now lol. The day I get an iPhone is the day I stop caring completely about phones.