HTC: Thunderbolt to get GB this month

jseah

Reaction score
While the voicemail notification doesn't work, if you access the Voicemail app on the phone, it will indicate within the app that you have unlistened voicemails.

I noticed that if you go into your call settings, the option of Voicemail service was set to My Carrier, but when you open the option, neither the My Carrier nor Google Voice option was selected. I chose My Carrier, but the voicemail notification did not work. Also, for the voicemail setting where the voicemail number is set, if you add the pause and then your voicemail password so that the phone will automatically send your voicemail password, while it saves, the addition does not get used by the phone when you call your voicemail. I changed the voicemail number from *86 to *86,xxxxxx and when I tap on the choice to listen to my voicemails, it just dials *86.

DroidStang

Reaction score
wow I just noticed that so at the top left where it shows a missed call that's not the voice mail I guess because I never had a voicemail left on my phone I was wondering what it looked like
? what was the notification like before ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

rbw62

Reaction score
Much, much better battery life..

shark86x

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
While the voicemail notification doesn't work, if you access the Voicemail app on the phone, it will indicate within the app that you have unlistened voicemails.

I noticed that if you go into your call settings, the option of Voicemail service was set to My Carrier, but when you open the option, neither the My Carrier nor Google Voice option was selected. I chose My Carrier, but the voicemail notification did not work. Also, for the voicemail setting where the voicemail number is set, if you add the pause and then your voicemail password so that the phone will automatically send your voicemail password, while it saves, the addition does not get used by the phone when you call your voicemail. I changed the voicemail number from *86 to *86,xxxxxx and when I tap on the choice to listen to my voicemails, it just dials *86.[/QUOTE]

If you load a voicemail contact into the big HTC "people" widget, and edit the password into the contact, it will dial up the password.

DroidStang

Reaction score
oh the other thing I noticed is like when you're playing music and you get an email it no longer announces for instance the notification during the middle song

alboboy10

Reaction score
I unrooted and did an update on it but its not gb. It wont find gb its something else. But the battery is amazing. Its not budging. Gps good. Idk its being really good now I don't even wanna change the phone anymore.

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
I unrooted and did an update on it but its not gb. It wont find gb its something else. But the battery is amazing. Its not budging. Gps good. Idk its being really good now I don't even wanna change the phone anymore.

Haha I did the exact same. Got a nongingerbread update and I'm kind of liking it stock for now. Maybe ill reroot again later on

kparks

Reaction score

I heard they pulled the gb update but not sure u can research if u want

alboboy10

Reaction score
Haha I did the exact same. Got a nongingerbread update and I'm kind of liking it stock for now. Maybe ill reroot again later on

This is strange my phone is being better than when it was rooted.

I don't want to root because I don't wanna unroot again in the future...I just wanna have a simple phone that works.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I heard they pulled the gb update but not sure u can research if u want

I think they have...probably gonna release it again with the security patch. This sucks I never had GB lol

alboboy10

Reaction score
Ur not missing much don't sweat it

Ye I heard there was problems with it.
Still wanted to try it out though. Is another gb coming out

kparks

Reaction score
Ye I heard there was problems with it.
Still wanted to try it out though. Is another gb coming out

If it was pulled it should be re released pretty soon but like I said u can't really tell a difference in my opinion the updated radio had more effect than gb trust me lol

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is strange my phone is being better than when it was rooted.

I don't want to root because I don't wanna unroot again in the future...I just wanna have a simple phone that works.

That happens if you don't know what your doing. .and your opinion of better.

My phone is way better with root and liquid gingerbread 3.0. I don't know why people are waiting so impatiently for the update. Its not even sense 3.0 . And its 2.3.4.

I'm on 2.3.7. Dev work is so much better than stock. HTC and Verizon allow stuff like htcloggers.apk collect personal information about your usage and contacts etc....which great devs discovered. If u don't know about it. Search

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
My phone is working better than it was before. There's no opinion of better i'm more satisfied with it now. Lol