HTC: Thunderbolt to get GB this month

alboboy10

Reaction score
Can u guys report about how it is. Might unroot my phone and get it. Don't really care much for the rooted stuff anymore.

wardo

Reaction score
OK got it. Notification and quick settings are different.
Cool

That's all I can tell

I just want sense 3.0 like my HTC flyer on my phone. I am assuming I will still need to root for this?

DroidStang

Reaction score
I eat my words, I just installed, my question, the version of skype you can download, I think says works now, but what is up with the version that came on the device, still says does not work with this device?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
OK got it. Notification and quick settings are different.
Cool

That's all I can tell

I just want sense 3.0 like my HTC flyer on my phone. I am assuming I will still need to root for this?
Yea not that big of a deal not much different they changed the radio tho I belive so hope that's better ill find out tomorrow.

Blacksheep427

Reaction score
Just got it. TB finished rebooting at 205 AM Eastern time. Some added items like more button options in Settings, etc. Not sure what else; it's too early for me to verify much. Took me about 35 minutes for complete ota via 3G. I'll comment more as I learn of the changes.

Now, at least for me, come on 4G.dancedroid

DroidStang

Reaction score
Yeah you'll love 4g cause got up for 10 mins last night and completed , downloads a lot faster

DroidStang

Reaction score
The other thing I noticed, used to be able to click on wifi widget, now when click on, takes you into the wireless settings to checkmark it

MrNiceGuy

Reaction score
Any voicemail or ff camera bugs on stock TBOLT

DroidStang

Reaction score
this to the skype call in a front facing camera works fine volume everything

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Can u guys report about how it is. Might unroot my phone and get it. Don't really care much for the rooted stuff anymore.

Great interface, nice and smooth. And batt life incredably better. Like usualy by this time at work I need to charge my phone. It would be on yellow to red, moderate use. Unpluged for 7 hours and at 90 % and 100% stock

DROID11

Reaction score

Overall it is much smoother less lag less glitches and it actually stays connected to data. That being said, I've noticed a HUGE decrease in battery life. I have never killed my battery in less than 5 hours non stop us. After 1 hour I was at 50% battery with moderate to heavy usage.

cbryant1809

Reaction score
Overall it is much smoother less lag less glitches and it actually stays connected to data. That being said, I've noticed a HUGE decrease in battery life. I have never killed my battery in less than 5 hours non stop us. After 1 hour I was at 50% battery with moderate to heavy usage.

Complete oposite in the battery

alboboy10

Reaction score
Great interface, nice and smooth. And batt life incredably better. Like usualy by this time at work I need to charge my phone. It would be on yellow to red, moderate use. Unpluged for 7 hours and at 90 % and 100% stock

What are ur settings do u turn 4g off when not using it

dmproske

Reaction score
how about all of us having no voicemail notifications . that is completely unacceptable in a cellphone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk